looking for a nice horse for sale?

jumpergirl976

anybody no any we are looking to buy a horse we found a place to board now i need a horse haha perferably a QH, TB or a arab. in between the ages of 5 and 15 hight 14.2 to whatever. that goes english and can jump. and price about 2000max.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
anybody no any we are looking to buy a horse we found a place to board now i need a horse haha perferably a QH, TB or a arab. in between the ages of 5 and 15 hight 14.2 to whatever. that goes english and can jump. and price about 2000max.

I might have one....and my neighbor does as well.

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
I have this one...

Attachments

• Bazyl Jump 1.jpg
    Bazyl Jump 1.jpg
    103.3 KB · Views: 118

spellbound

JumperGirl, you are much too tall for anything under 15.3. If you are riding horses smaller than that, you are too big for them.

fredsaid2

JumperGirl, you are much too tall for anything under 15.3. If you are riding horses smaller than that, you are too big for them.

Sounds like you should more clearly define your needs first. I thought it odd when you said 14.2 would be suitable. You're limited riding ponies. Check out the big ad sites; dreamhorse.com and equine.com. and word of mouth local prospects. Narrow your list by asking good questions then take your trainer to go see the ones you're most interested in. Going by yourself to try them is a big mistake. Best of luck finding a good mount!

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
ive ridden horses that are 14.2 and i see people who are as tall as me riding little ponys

Jumpergirl a 14.2H Pony that can jump is going to cost you much more then if you look for what Spellbound was saying. Then you have to make sure that said pony has a permanent measurement card. If not then you might be buying a very small horse that should your riding mature past your horses capabilities might be had to sell to upgrade to what you might need next.

Maybe a 15.3H or larger horse. Why don't you ask your trainer to help you since they will be the one teaching you on your new mount. You want to make sure you are getting something that you will gel with.

Good luck in you persuit with finding a horse.

Last edited:

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
I agree with everyone else on this. Ponies that can jump higher are going to cost a lot more. And the people riding the smaller ponies are probably training and not following the unwritten rule. just to give you a hitn of what you might need.. I'm 5'1 and all my height is from my legs and I have a 16.2 horse that I look perfect on. The taller the better..the less you have to buy & sell as you progress in your riding abilities