Looking for a place to rent....please help

SerenitStables

Hey all...I am looking for a small place to rent for 4 or 5 horses and a few students. Needs to be in or around Mechanicsville. Must be able to teach 4 or 5 lessons 2 days a week. Please let me know if you know of anything.

Thanks,
~Jen~

SerenitStables

Pasofever said:
You looking to move?

Yeah, it's not really working with some of the people over there anymore. I just need to get away from all the BS that surrounds the other barn on the property, so I am trying to find a new place. They don't know how to mind their own business. So, I need privacy again. I miss it.

SerenitStables

fredsaid2 said:
I think she's looking for property (barn, pastures) not a place to board.

Does anyone know if the small farm at the northern end of 5 is available? I think it used to be Crimson Clover Farm?

Yes I am looking for property. Thanks for clearing that one up!! :smile:

Someone bought Crimson Clover...not sure what she's doing with it though.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
fredsaid2 said:
I think she's looking for property (barn, pastures) not a place to board.

Does anyone know if the small farm at the northern end of 5 is available? I think it used to be Crimson Clover Farm?
that was for sale for a while for a HUGE amount of money for what it was...i haven't seen any horses in it for a while though.

so Jen i guess you're looking for somewhere with an indoor arena?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
SerenitStables said:
Hey all...I am looking for a small place to rent for 4 or 5 horses and a few students. Needs to be in or around Mechanicsville. Must be able to teach 4 or 5 lessons 2 days a week. Please let me know if you know of anything.

Thanks,
~Jen~
Place across from us is for rent.. they have two horses and a goat..

But you'd never get by mine and BG's interview..

SerenitStables

happyappygirl said:
that was for sale for a while for a HUGE amount of money for what it was...i haven't seen any horses in it for a while though.

so Jen i guess you're looking for somewhere with an indoor arena?

Hey,

Not sure what she's doing with that land...she doesn't have horses...looks like they were fixing it up.

Not looking for an indoor...doesn't matter. Don't have one now...so...