Looking for a place to work/ride.

jamesbond007

I have been riding horses for 6+ years now. The riding style I am most familiar with is hunter/jumpers. I would like to continue my deveolpment in equestrian training. I am currently trying to find a farm where I can further my training knowledge. I'm looking for a place where I can train horses, but also recieve lessons/feeback so I can get more ideas in training. I am a 15, turning 16 in July. I have owned my horse for 2 years now. I recieved my pony as a 3 year old stud. He is now 5, and I am looking to take my horse to the next level with his training.

Here are a few video clips of me riding
YouTube - Riding Rebel (2)
YouTube - riding rebel
YouTube - riding rebel.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I have been riding horses for 6+ years now. The riding style I am most familiar with is hunter/jumpers. I would like to continue my deveolpment in equestrian training. I am currently trying to find a farm where I can further my training knowledge. I'm looking for a place where I can train horses, but also recieve lessons/feeback so I can get more ideas in training. I am a 15, turning 16 in July. I have owned my horse for 2 years now. I recieved my pony as a 3 year old stud. He is now 5, and I am looking to take my horse to the next level with his training.

YouTube - riding rebel
YouTube - riding rebel.

Very nice video clips.:yay: I need to learn how to do that.

Check your PM's

mistymoofwf

live to ride

YouTube - riding rebel
YouTube - riding rebel.

haha hey girl :buddies:

erinjograves

welcome to the forum JamesBond007! I see you decided to keep Rebel! Good for you! I love your videos by the way! Reminds me of how much of a chicken I really am!

jamesbond007

welcome to the forum JamesBond007! I see you decided to keep Rebel! Good for you! I love your videos by the way! Reminds me of how much of a chicken I really am!

Haha yeah. I couldn't see him go. I had two people come look at him, but they wanted to use him for they're little kids, and he has so much more potential then that. He could go a long way with someone with enough patience and skill to push him. I'm just too big to show him, but we might stick around and do a few local shows to get him out there. :)

erinjograves

I think thats wonderful!!! I know how much you love that little man!! You could always lease him out instead of selling him too. That way, if you dont like whats going on, you pull him back. But I am glad you kept him! He seems to be the one thing that truly makes you happy!