looking for a ride for a rescue horse

C

campinmutt

I have found a filly at a horse rescue in PA near york....3 hours away. I am looking for a ride to get her down to calvert. Anyone interested?? PM me your shipping quote.she will have her coggins pulled on monday so she will be able to leave mid week next week.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
I think I'm going that way to deliver a filly going on trial. The lady is coming sunday to ride her at the SMTR ride, and I'll know after that for sure if she's taking her. PM me and we can exchange numbers. All I'd ask for is Gas money (round trip would be around 150.00). Might be able to split it with the girl taking the horse on trial too. Where exactly in York is the horse?

Last edited:
C

campinmutt

that would be so awesome. the address is 166 Station Rd., Bernville, Pa 19506 ...she is a yrl app filly at another chance for horses rescue...I wanted a winter project and she needs to be saved from the kill pen,, so why not!!

C

campinmutt

someone else has a deposit on the filly....day late dollar short but at least she is out of the sale pen!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I need 2 horses picked up in Somerset PA in a month or so ...keep me in mind if anyone is headed that way..thanks..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!