Looking for a rider

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I am in search for a rider to join Giddy and I on rides.. Need expericenced horse person with light hands and quiet legs. Need to get more trail miles on Pedro who has not been out alot. I will ride him too we can switch but I am picky on who I let ride Jose' too...

Here is Pedro last weekend..

Attachments

• 1212200720.jpg
    1212200720.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 80
  • 12122007604.jpg
    12122007604.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 89
  • 121220071277.jpg
    121220071277.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 67
  • 121220071290.jpg
    121220071290.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 67
  • 121220071303.jpg
    121220071303.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 84

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I will ride with you! But I can't do weekends or when I have lessons. I have to be home by 3:30 everyday except M and Th. I am leaving sometime in February. I can't ride on days that the weather is below 45 degrees. I am afraid of trees, streams, and skinny bridges. I need to wear my hunt seat attire.:lmao::lmao: What do you think?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I will ride with you! But I can't do weekends or when I have lessons. I have to be home by 3:30 everyday except M and Th. I am leaving sometime in February. I can't ride on days that the weather is below 45 degrees. I am afraid of trees, streams, and skinny bridges. I need to wear my hunt seat attire.:lmao::lmao: What do you think?

I think you would be ok..:whistle:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
You always say that..... Actually I liked that girl we took last time. She hit the tree in front of me, so I knew what to avoid.:whistle:

But she can't ride my green beans...:whistle: You saw what happend..today she said..well take him around the lake a few more times then I will ride him..WTF if I do that he will just be ready to sell and ready for anyone...:lmao: And she was all into Jose's mouth...she can't sit and ask first she has to haul on his mouth...uggg...I am a PITA ha?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
But she can't ride my green beans...:whistle: You saw what happend..today she said..well take him around the lake a few more times then I will ride him..WTF if I do that he will just be ready to sell and ready for anyone...:lmao: And she was all into Jose's mouth...she can't sit and ask first she has to haul on his mouth...uggg...I am a PITA ha?

AT least she saved me from the trees! I have to go before I get in trouble.:whistle:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
I am in search for a rider to join Giddy and I on rides.. Need expericenced horse person with light hands and quiet legs. Need to get more trail miles on Pedro who has not been out alot. I will ride him too we can switch but I am picky on who I let ride Jose' too...

Here is Pedro last weekend..

Seriously count me in! :howdy: Ask you know who if I can ride?