Looking for a trainer

Loper

Animal Poor!
Ok I've got a 1 1/2 yo that needs some ground work training and eventually broke to ride. I'm open to trainer being able to come to her or fostering her out to a trainer's place. Any trainers out there?

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
Loper said:
Ok I've got a 1 1/2 yo that needs some ground work training and eventually broke to ride. I'm open to trainer being able to come to her or fostering her out to a trainer's place. Any trainers out there?

HI :howdy:

I have a trainer I am VERY pleased with. I brought my 2 yr old home from him this weekend, if you are interested in seeing what type of horse they can produce in 60 to 90 days of work you would be welcome to come see my guy go. I also feel that they have a semi-unique training regiment, so the horses come out more able to deal with real life trail riding and show situations. Glad to give you more info offline. :flowers:

2baymares

Loper said:

:howdy: Call me. I don't have alot of time right now but I can show you a few things to work on. Do you have a round pen?
My wild mare is doing pretty good. Been on couple trail rides - has already crossed bridges and walk through streams. - Ground Work Pays Off!!

Loper

Animal Poor!
appendixqh said:
HI :howdy:

I have a trainer I am VERY pleased with. I brought my 2 yr old home from him this weekend, if you are interested in seeing what type of horse they can produce in 60 to 90 days of work you would be welcome to come see my guy go. I also feel that they have a semi-unique training regiment, so the horses come out more able to deal with real life trail riding and show situations. Glad to give you more info offline. :flowers:

COOL will be in contact w/ you :flowers: We have some other issues to get through the rest of the month :whistle: but would love to come check out your guy!

THANKS,

Loper

Animal Poor!
Finofan said:
I know several $450 -$650 a month if you want names and numbers call me...

Thank You, :flowers:
I will call you when we are ready, again after other horsey issues have been settled :whistle:, she needs some ground work now but will not need to be broke for a while yet. 2baymares might be able to save me some money on the immediate ground work needed. :jameo: by coming out and working with the little beotch. :killingme

Loper

Animal Poor!
2baymares said:
:howdy: Call me. I don't have alot of time right now but I can show you a few things to work on. Do you have a round pen?
My wild mare is doing pretty good. Been on couple trail rides - has already crossed bridges and walk through streams. - Ground Work Pays Off!!

:love: