looking for a working student this summer

swansong

Hi,

I'm looking for someone who wants to help me with my horses this summer. There is no pay. There is no barn work, or exercising involved.

I'm looking for someone to help me work my horses, and document their progress. In exchange for the persons help and time, I will share with them what I know about horses.

There may be some riding but don't respond if that is your main interest.

Person must be 14 or older- no upper limit. An interest in learning about horses, and learning how to develop a whole, mentally and physically balanced horse is paramount.

I'm located in St Leonard at Little Cove Farm. Please PM me if you are interested. -Rita

PrepH4U

I am looking for someone who can devote approx 30 hours a week to clean my house. There will be no pay and I may on occasion allow you to eat or watch tv. But if you are only interested in watching TV do not contact me.
In return for your work I will share with you my hints from Heloise that I have saved over the years and my very own hints and tips that I have learned keeping my own house. I will also provide all cleaning supplies needed. :whistle:

Robin

Hi,

I'm looking for someone who wants to help me with my horses this summer. There is no pay. There is no barn work, or exercising involved.

I'm looking for someone to help me work my horses, and document their progress. In exchange for the persons help and time, I will share with them what I know about horses.

There may be some riding but don't respond if that is your main interest.

Person must be 14 or older- no upper limit. An interest in learning about horses, and learning how to develop a whole, mentally and physically balanced horse is paramount.

I'm located in St Leonard at Little Cove Farm. Please PM me if you are interested. -Rita

Most barns that offer working Student opportunities also offer pay/boarding/package to encourage good horsemanship skills and further education.

Working Students Wanted - Riding Horses, Training Horses, Selling Horses - The Equestrian Center - Know Your Horse!

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I am looking for someone who can devote approx 30 hours a week to clean my house. There will be no pay and I may on occasion allow you to eat or watch tv. But if you are only interested in watching TV do not contact me.
In return for your work I will share with you my hints from Heloise that I have saved over the years and my very own hints and tips that I have learned keeping my own house. I will also provide all cleaning supplies needed. :whistle:
:killingme :high5:

paintedpony1234

Horsey Girl
I am looking for a working student, all riding, grooming and tacking up. All summer long, you'll learn how to not get bucked off or stepped on or bit!

:lmao:

SugarNSpikes

I have refrained from posting because words can't express my disbelief at what I read.

My first impression is - Wow, really?
.....Just....Really....??

But I think Erin said it the best.

fredsaid2

I had a similar reaction at first too. At least she was very upfront and detailed with her expectations. Could be worth someone's time. :shrug:

devinej

possibly a little bit of info about what would make it worthwhile for the student would be helpful, like....what kind of riding you do, and at what level?

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
You folks are harsh. There are many folks that want to be around horses without having to pay $500 a month. Cut the girl some slack. I am sure she will find what she is looking for. She didn't say she wanted an experienced rider to train her horses for free. Good greif. It is no wonder no one wants to post on this forum any longer.