Looking for advice

Cletus_Vandam

Scions

Scions are their own brand, but they are a division of Toyota (like the Lexus is). Toyotas have a long standing of being a good product. I too own a Scion, and aside from the AC condensation leaking into the interior (the dealer fixed and replaced my carpet w/o any questions), I have had no problems.

I also own a Toyota that has over 150k miles on it and that I have ever done anything to that, other than normal PM stuff.

I suspect that my Scion and Toyota will be around for a long time....

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by Firefly
They took my car keys, they kept leading me on and acted as if I was getting the car any minute. I didn't cry until the closing. I have also received therapy since then and am in a better state of mind. Like I said, I never had to do something like that alone before. I thought about going back just to get them to do all of the work to get me a new one and than say no, I changed my mind.

Are Scions any good? I know nothing about them. I knew nothing about the KIA either. I usually am not a name brand consumer, but I do learn from my mistakes.

Seriously I'll come with you. My mom was embarassed when she came with me last time. I'm a no b/s kinda girl. :biggrin:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Re: Re: Scion tc

Originally posted by pixiegirl
Nic honey I don't know what Honda Accord you're looking at but they do come in gray.
I tried to build my own online, on the website, they did list gray as an available color for the V6 coupe. :shrug: They had silver, red, black, white, blue....

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Re: Re: Re: Scion tc

Originally posted by Nickel
I tried to build my own online, on the website, they did list gray as an available color for the V6 coupe. :shrug: They had silver, red, black, white, blue....

GY_lxv6_34FRONT.jpg

Graphite Pearl. This was the car/color I was going to get if I hadn't of gotten my Lexus.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Re: Re: Re: Re: Scion tc

GY_lxv6_34FRONT.jpg

Graphite Pearl. This was the car/color I was going to get if I hadn't of gotten my Lexus.
I don't know what the "f" is wrong with me :ohwell:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Scion tc

Originally posted by Nickel
I don't know what the "f" is wrong with me :ohwell:

I have to give it to you... When I went to build one a few of the models weren't available in gray. Yet when I went to the dealership a little over a year ago they had what they're not offering on the build your own. I think it's something with the website.

Firefly

I'll just get the money out of the bank and pay in cash for it. Would you like one too? What color?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by Firefly
I'll just get the money out of the bank and pay in cash for it. Would you like one too? What color?

Dear Firefly,
While you're at it I'll take one of these. Please and thank you. I think I like the gray what do you think? I'm not picky about color really though. Whatever you think looks best. :biggrin: :kiss:

astonmartin_v12vanquish_coupe_2004_385x192.jpg

Much love,
Pixie

nomoney

Dear Firefly,
While you're at it I'll take one of these. Please and thank you. I think I like the gray what do you think? I'm not picky about color really though. Whatever you think looks best. :biggrin: :kiss:

astonmartin_v12vanquish_coupe_2004_385x192.jpg

Much love,
Pixie

the front of that thing looks like a buck toothed snake

Originally posted by nomoney
the front of that thing looks like a buck toothed snake
You are supposed to be picturing Pixie in the driver's seat... go back and look at that pic again... correctly this time...:duh:

nomoney

Originally posted by kwillia
You are supposed to be picturing Pixie in the driver's seat... go back and look at that pic again... correctly this time...:duh:

okay; now it looks like a buck toothed snake that just ate a leprachaun.

nomoney

Still mad about the midget comment? :poorbaby: It's a pixie get it right shorty. :neener:

I'm sorry hon; but with the hormonal change that caused your facial hair; and the big beer belly look you now have- you now look more like a leprachaun. :shrug:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I'm sorry hon; but with the hormonal change that caused your facial hair; and the big beer belly look you now have- you now look more like a leprachaun. :shrug:

But I'm still taller then you so you calling me a leprachaun is an oxymoron. The Jolly Green Giant would have been more appropriate.

nomoney

But I'm still taller then you so you calling me a leprachaun is an oxymoron. The Jolly Green Giant would have been more appropriate.

:confused: taller by an inch does not suffice enough to be moved up to jolly green giant status?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
:confused: taller by an inch does not suffice enough to be moved up to jolly green giant status?

I think it's more then that but taller is taller. And as far as the beer belly is concerned... I'll be down to a size 3 again in under 2 week garunteed. You want my old maternity clothes? :dance: