Looking for an experienced junior rider

Faircourt

My coming three year old welsh/tb large pony is looking for a junior rider to work with her through the winter and possibly do some expense paid shows in January and February. Ingrid is extremely easy and is currently walk/trot - quiet, loves to work and drop dead gorgeous - this will be a top hunter pony in the next few years. I am looking for a junior who can work with her independently three to four days a week at my barn - she is boarded at Triple D farm off of Route 6 in LaPlata with a beautiful indoor arena for those blustery winter days. I will continue to pay all expenses and if she is reay in January for the CHESSIE shows will also transport her to the shows and pay your entry fees.

I am looking for an experienced, quiet, and talented rider who can bring this pony along and give her some mileage. You must have a current trainer and great references. Please feel free to pm me with any questions or to discuss this opportunity. Thanks for your interest. Serious inquires only please.

Last edited:

Faircourt

No promises but let me try to figure this out...I certainly have a million of her!

023.jpg

Ingrid1.jpg

ingrid3.jpg [/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 031.jpg
    031.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 145

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Faircourt she is a lovely looking pony!!:howdy: Sure can appreciate a nice looking pony.

Wish I had a junior rider ready to do the pony hunter that I could send your way. Maybe you could find a catch rider at the shows? Have you had her out to the shows or off the farm yet to see how she is?

Faircourt

The pictures where I am riding her are actually her first time off the farm up at a friend's in Pennsylvania. As you can see she is quite wound up about it -lol! She actually loves field trips. Also took her up to Blue Rock last year to show on the line but unfortunately she hurt herself getting off the trailer and wasn't 100% sound for the class. I'm actually going to start riding her in spurs - she's just that quiet and a bit lazy, which I don't mind at all in a baby.

thanks so much for all the kind words - much appreciated!

IntegritysDream

Faircourt she is a lovely looking pony!!:howdy: Sure can appreciate a nice looking pony.

Wish I had a junior rider ready to do the pony hunter that I could send your way. Maybe you could find a catch rider at the shows? Have you had her out to the shows or off the farm yet to see how she is?

BZ you have me :)