Looking for an OG/GYN in Laplata or Waldorf

Mdcopswife

Boss Lady
I just found out i'm pregnant. :yahoo: Now I just need to find an OB. I am currently going to Civista OB/GYN and refuse to go back. The dr's I liked are leaving the practice and that place is a zoo lately. I really dont want to go to Civista but dont really have much of a choice. Thank you in advance.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
If you don't mind a male doctor, I suggest Dr. Nelson Alawode. I've been a patient of his for 14 years. He is awesome!! He's located in the Cambridge bldg off 925.

J

jp2854

and if you don't mind traveling to stmarys i would recommend dr.lisa polko. she actually delivered my moms friends daughters babys (she had twins). She went through IVF and dr.polko was the doctor she chose. Dr. Polko is a wonderful doctor

aosmiles

Dr. Aron is wonderful. He is right next door to the hospital and has delivered my 2 youngest and will deliver my 4th in a few weeks. 301-934-6491. BTW- CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

yknotpoms

SOMD POM MOM
I agree Dr Hotchkiss....He is wonderful.....Caught my cancer before it was untreatable. He is very knowledgeable and understanding. He came recommended from my General Doctor. I have heard Dr Aron is good, but after reading about him else were on somd I decided to go with Dr Hotchkiss.