Looking for Anne Brown

JustSayNeigh

Hi, all,

I read a testimonial about Bee Pollen in Catalog 116 of Springtime Inc. in Cockeysville MD. The author, Anne Brown, described a horse that sounds just like one I used to own. Does anyone know her or how I could get in contact with her? I talked to an individual at Springtime, but they told me that they could only put a notice in her file to let her know I was trying to reach her. Thanks.

epona

Hi JM

:howdy:
What horse? Not Prance is it? You might have more luck finding information like that on the COTH forum. Are you ready for first dress rehearsal Tuckahoe? Joe can't take Sugarfoot now because she has a really bad case of summer itch looks really bad and nothing seems to be helping this year. He might be taking Casey. I don't think I need to take a horse this year.

red_explorer

I know her

Hi, all,

I read a testimonial about Bee Pollen in Catalog 116 of Springtime Inc. in Cockeysville MD. The author, Anne Brown, described a horse that sounds just like one I used to own. Does anyone know her or how I could get in contact with her? I talked to an individual at Springtime, but they told me that they could only put a notice in her file to let her know I was trying to reach her. Thanks.

She raises bees in Calvert County. Her husband is Stovy on the Democratic Central Committee in Calvert. They live in St Leonard. I will pm you with her email.

JustSayNeigh

:howdy:
What horse? Not Prance is it? You might have more luck finding information like that on the COTH forum. Are you ready for first dress rehearsal Tuckahoe? Joe can't take Sugarfoot now because she has a really bad case of summer itch looks really bad and nothing seems to be helping this year. He might be taking Casey. I don't think I need to take a horse this year.

No, Dark Shadow. I think he was gone before you arrived. He and Bubba were the Butt Brothers; where one went the other went. He's the one in the picture on the wall.

What time y'all heading to Tuckahoe. I think we need to leave at least a half hour earlier than last time (thought I was over getting up at zero dark hundred)