Looking for boarding

breezy9999

I am looking to board 2 horses somewhere. I have loads of experience and used to teach lessons and manage a barn, so I could work some of it off. Having trouble finding board cheap enough for me to keep both. :shrug: Please help!!! If anyone has any suggestions or needs barn help please hit me up!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I am looking to board 2 horses somewhere. I have loads of experience and used to teach lessons and manage a barn, so I could work some of it off. Having trouble finding board cheap enough for me to keep both. :shrug: Please help!!! If anyone has any suggestions or needs barn help please hit me up!

YOu can pm me...what do you have..I have only 2 boarders and that is all I want...I have one leaving soon and two of my own maybe 3 leaving..what are you looking to pay?

breezy9999

im looking in to my stables in the ranch club, where I live. Problem is they don't have the best fields and are unsure about the amount of horses they can have right now. Hight tail it may be my best bet if I can't get them by my house. Thanks for all the suggestions, if anyone still has more please feel free to post em!!

fredsaid2

How close did the cut-through come to the barn at High Tail-It? It seems they lost quite a bit of land w/ that and the house that went up in the back.

Robin

How close did the cut-through come to the barn at High Tail-It? It seems they lost quite a bit of land w/ that and the house that went up in the back.

They lost 6 acres. Pretty much the whole south pasture. But they are opening up the pasture on the other side and clearing the woods. They have smaller paddocks set up with safer new fencing throughout the whole farm. Just 1 section to finish. Its coming along nicely. Just make sure you are happy before you move your horses there. You might als want to talk to Leitha @ Genesis Farm on Mill Bridge Road, on the other side of rt 4. Bigger farm and fewer horses there. Might be worth paying just a little more for your horse/s to have grass.