looking for die hard CAPS fans

W

White Buddah

With Christmas quickly approaching everything seems to have gone crazy. We have purchased 10 tickets for the SABRES v CAPS game Wednesday night. They include 70 minutes of free food and soda/beer prior to the drop of the first puck. You can also go back until the beginning of the 3rd period. However, urgent house work has to be completed by the end of the week. I'm hoping to find someone interested in snagging these tickets so we can get our basement fixed prior to the Christmas feast. If there are serious inquiries, please PM me and we can discuss this.

5 seats in lower lever section 115 row 'K' and 5 in row 'R'. I will sell individual tickets or any amount to those interested.

Last edited by a moderator:

BuddyLee

Football addict
With Christmas quickly approaching everything seems to have gone crazy. We have purchased 10 tickets for the SABRES v CAPS game Wednesday night. They include 70 minutes of free food and soda/beer prior to the drop of the first puck. You can also go back until the beginning of the 3rd period. However, urgent house work has to be completed by the end of the week. I'm hoping to find someone interested in snagging these tickets so we can get our basement fixed prior to the Christmas feast. If there are serious inquiries, please PM me and we can discuss this.

5 seats in lower lever section 115 row 'K' and 5 in row 'R'. I will sell individual tickets or any amount to those interested.
Damn. I was looking to buy a bunch of tickets for the Devils game coming up. I would buy these except I'm already scheduled to work.

If I had only known sooner.:lol:

W

White Buddah

Wish I would have know sooner as well. :) Oh well :shrug:.

W

White Buddah

Price reduction!!!!! PM me if there are new interests or the others are still considering