Looking for Instructor/Trainer in So. Calvert Area

TraceAndM

Hello, this is my first time posting on the forum, so please forgive me, or redirect me if this is in the wrong place.

I'm looking for any instructors/trainers in the Calvert County area, and someone that would be willing to travel to my location (St. Leonard.)

I'm looking for english instruction, preferably someone with strong dressage knowledge, but a hunt seat focus would be fine too.

I'd classify myself as a strong-intermediate rider. I have enough knowledge to know that there is still a ton of stuff for me to learn.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

SoMDGirl42

Hello, this is my first time posting on the forum, so please forgive me, or redirect me if this is in the wrong place.

I'm looking for any instructors/trainers in the Calvert County area, and someone that would be willing to travel to my location (St. Leonard.)

I'm looking for english instruction, preferably someone with strong dressage knowledge, but a hunt seat focus would be fine too.

I'd classify myself as a strong-intermediate rider. I have enough knowledge to know that there is still a ton of stuff for me to learn.

She sounds pretty qualified.

http://forums.somd.com/horses/250034-new-town.html

fredsaid2

Contact BZHorseMomE here on the forums. She's a hunt seat trainer in your area. Good luck!