Looking for instructor who travels..

moose1

Looking to see what is out there in the way of English instructors who will come to the barn that my daughter boards at. Any ideas...:howdy:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
where does your daughter board?

Yeah, make sure it's okay with the barn, too. Some barns don't allow outside instructors. What kind of English instruction: hunter, jumper, dressage, eventing?

I know a great hunter instructor that posts on this forum that may fit the bill, BZHorseMome

But, the more info you can give us, the better!

moose1

She currently boards at FIF, current instructor is leaving at end of June. She does some jumping up to 2"6, has jumped to 3" however not crazy about those. Barn is ok with outside instructors, as that is what most boarders will be turning to so I have been told.

lovemyber135

She currently boards at FIF, current instructor is leaving at end of June. She does some jumping up to 2"6, has jumped to 3" however not crazy about those. Barn is ok with outside instructors, as that is what most boarders will be turning to so I have been told.

where is that located?

fredsaid2

I second Phyxius for BZHorseMome. You can PM her.

moose1

All I know is that there will be an instructor or two there and if you would like to use someone else you may. Current instructor/barn manager JB will be gone by 6/31. Most girls/boarders appear to be staying at FIF.

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
All I know is that there will be an instructor or two there and if you would like to use someone else you may. Current instructor/barn manager JB will be gone by 6/31. Most girls/boarders appear to be staying at FIF.

Who will be the new barn manager after JB leaves? I never thought she would actually leave. Also, all the FIF girls would do extremely well under BZhorsemom. She is a great trainer for the hunters and really helps with equitation. She also loves to show so that is a major plus!