Looking for items

watercolor

yeah yeah
Collecting items for Second Hope Animal rescue and Food and Canned items for the Southern Maryland Food Pantry! I have a wish list for both places. Our girl scout troop is trying to collect food and food/items for both places for their 100 years project. AT LEAST 100 items for the SOMD food pantry and 100 items for Second Hope. Anyone wanna help?

If you would like to drop off at our drive- we will be in front of Giant by Target in St Mary's on August 4th from 9am-12pm. Our little daisies are very excited! :)

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Can you post the wish list or is it too long? I have some canned cat food that I was going to drop off at the box in Petco but I'll save it for you!

nobody really

I need a nap
Collecting items for Second Hope Animal rescue and Food and Canned items for the Southern Maryland Food Pantry! I have a wish list for both places. Our girl scout troop is trying to collect food and food/items for both places for their 100 years project. AT LEAST 100 items for the SOMD food pantry and 100 items for Second Hope. Anyone wanna help?

If you would like to drop off at our drive- we will be in front of Giant by Target in St Mary's on August 4th from 9am-12pm. Our little daisies are very excited! :)

i'll drop some canned items off for both! good on ya

luvmygdaughters

I have canned and dry dogfood as well as snackers. Can we drop them off anytime or do you have to wait till 8/4? Can you post the wishlist?

Way to Go Girl Scouts!! My granddaughter is a scout in the Calvert County chapter.