Looking For Lost Love

JERRY L

I am looking for a girl I knew back in the early 1980's we went to school together at St. Mary of the Assumption Catholic school in Upper Marlboro. Her name was Jennifer Lynn Hyde. If anybody out there knows her please have her e-mail me. Just want to touch base after 25 years or so....She has probably married and changed names, but thought I would try here. Thanks

S

StrwberryKisses

You would be surprised how many people you will find on myspace. That is a good place to start. Goodluck

JERRY L

thanks!

I've tried MYSPACE-no luck there! have not tried classmates.com yet because I don't know where she ended up graduating high school. I appriciate the help. will keep looking!!!!!! thanx a million!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
StrwberryKisses said:
You would be surprised how many people you will find on myspace. That is a good place to start. Goodluck

Myspace.... :yeahthat: That's how mine found me after having seen each other once since high school.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
JERRY L said:
I am looking for a girl I knew back in the early 1980's we went to school together at St. Mary of the Assumption Catholic school in Upper Marlboro. Her name was Jennifer Lynn Hyde. If anybody out there knows her please have her e-mail me. Just want to touch base after 25 years or so....She has probably married and changed names, but thought I would try here. Thanks

WoW, I went to St. Marys but in the late 70's

JERRY L

Thanks!!!

Thank you got2party!!! I have pm'ed you, and also sent you an e-mail!! Please send her my contact info if you would. Jerry L