Looking for old junk/dump sites

Brucebwb

Just looking for anyone who knows or has any old junk/dump sites. Me and my brother enjoy searching in and around old dump sites. Also we remove any black widows or copperheads which we find quite frequently in these old dump sites.

Just send me a message if you have or know of any old junk/dump sites that you wouldn't mind me and my brother searching through.

Thanks

dan0623_2000

If the black widows and copperheads are not in an area close to where children play, please leave the alone. They are part of the eco system and serve a purpose. As for searching around the old dump sites, I bet you find some interesting things.

Brucebwb

Thank you very much for that site I will definitely look into that.

I only remove them if the owner wishes. I would rather move them to another location than leave them there with the certainty that the owners will kill them if seen. I never kill the animals, reptiles or insects I remove from properties.

Yeah we find cool things, most of the times they're missing pieces or broken but the hunt is something me and my younger brother enjoy. We find things like old bottles, razors, binoculars, bike and car pieces stuff like that. It's just fun and gets him away from the TV games and out into the great outdoors.