looking for pasture/self care board. again...

devinej

because i'm poor and where i have them now is too far from my new apartment in california to make any sense at all. does anyone know about infinity farm on route 649 in st.mary's? its in the perfect location...and lots of pasture...so pretty.

i will work for board, i work hard, and i train horses. i have two nice friendly beautiful rather well trained (if i do say so myself) hind-shoe-less horses.

don't you want them to live with you??

Attachments

• higginsjump.jpg
    higginsjump.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 91
  • higginstrot.jpg
    higginstrot.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 90
  • higgins and pepper.JPG
    higgins and pepper.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 140
  • gallop.JPG
    gallop.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 101

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
devinej said:
because i'm poor and where i have them now is too far from my new apartment in california to make any sense at all. does anyone know about infinity farm on route 649 in st.mary's? its in the perfect location...and lots of pasture...so pretty.

i will work for board, i work hard, and i train horses. i have two nice friendly beautiful rather well trained (if i do say so myself) hind-shoe-less horses.

She is a good little rider too (has some balls...eventer type). She kills birds sometimes... that is why we call her BK, but it was accidental. :yay:

devinej

haha thanks. i also promise to restrain the birdkiller in me. that is of course unless you are in need of a birdkiller...

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
devinej said:

Too bad I'm so far for you... extra help is good and I have an eventer prospect that I'd like to start but don't seem to have the time. :ohwell:
I probably won't have enough hay in the barn this winter for two extra horses anyway with this drought.

I certainly remember the days when I boarded my horses.. I was always so horse poor, too.
Good luck! You're horses are beautiful and you look great together.

Loper

Animal Poor!
devinej said:
haha thanks. i also promise to restrain the birdkiller in me. that is of course unless you are in need of a birdkiller...

PM me exactly what you are looking for... :howdy:

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
devinej said:

I can vouch for devinej. She is a VERY hard worker and a great trainer. If I were in that area, I'd jump at the chance. She's an asset to anyone's establishment. :flowers: SUPER good with horses.

(Have I convinced you to come back and work for me?) :bawl: :buttkiss:

devinej

Oh my oh my the flattery i am receiving! I feel so special!
Busterduck! I'm coming on saturday AM to ride, does that sound good? I can do some cleaning as well :)

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
mingiz said:
Loper sounds like just what you need. You guys could work something out... :popcorn:
Loper can't put a course up in that round pen, as nice as it is....Loper are you going to put up an arena anytime soon? She likes to jump!

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
devinej said:
Oh my oh my the flattery i am receiving! I feel so special!
Busterduck! I'm coming on saturday AM to ride, does that sound good? I can do some cleaning as well :)

The flattery is WELL deserved! :flowers:

That would be wonderful! Thanks :huggy: