Looking for place to board w/indoor in Bowie area

angie

Two of my friends are looking for a place to move their horses this winter with an indoor arena. I might end up moving mine too. We need at least two stalls and maybe 4. My friends ride dressage pretty seriously (2nd level right now) and I have a green horse who I want to do a little bit of everything with it. We need private or small group turnout (not 10 horses together in a field). Don't want to be required to take lessons with their trainer unless we want to. Must have good care but need not be fancy. Anyone have any suggestions of places we should check out? Would like to stay in the $500-$600 range but would consider more.

Thanks!

DQ2B

Aviva Nebesky's (dressage judge) is in Bowie. Don't know how many she can accept but she has all the bells and whistles...
240-475-8975 or 301-809-6242

razzle1127

Can you do self care? there is a place in upper marlboro all self care (can work out co-ops) fields with a few horses, covered arena.

breezy9999

Two of my friends are looking for a place to move their horses this winter with an indoor arena. I might end up moving mine too. We need at least two stalls and maybe 4. My friends ride dressage pretty seriously (2nd level right now) and I have a green horse who I want to do a little bit of everything with it. We need private or small group turnout (not 10 horses together in a field). Don't want to be required to take lessons with their trainer unless we want to. Must have good care but need not be fancy. Anyone have any suggestions of places we should check out? Would like to stay in the $500-$600 range but would consider more.

Thanks!

Willowbend farm in upper marlboro is nice! I used to show year round there. Nice people and laura is an awesome trainer too!

heirofaragon

Willowbend farm in upper marlboro is nice! I used to show year round there. Nice people and laura is an awesome trainer too!

I second willowbend, really nice set up and really some great people there. Laura is a really good trainer to ride under.

Sparks

I second willowbend, really nice set up and really some great people there. Laura is a really good trainer to ride under.

I don't think Willowbend would suit a serious dressage rider. Someone new is taking over the barn that was TRW (for a short amount of time) in Upper Marlboro. I'd check with them. I don't know of any decent barn that would have that many openings at one time.