1 banana

The other recipe is a favorite for the morning

1 serving vanilla whey protein
6-8 oz skim milk
4 ice cubes
2 heaping tablespoons instant coffee

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I'll get a block of tofu and throw some in with whatever fruit I want for flavor. That crap is almopst pure protien.

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
My mom used to cook tofu when I was a kid. Not bad but back then it was cheap, that stuff is bean curd gold now!!

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
fttrsbeerwench said:
I like tofu.:yum: I think I'll try the coffee one with tofu...

Protien shakes? Are you trying to get buff? Lose weight?

LoL! I'm putting a little more fuel in the bod to help speed recovery time between workouts.

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Ingredients:

Car/Bike/SUV etc
Wallet with money/substitute
BJ's Membership Card (or GNC or other Grocer/WalMart)

Purchase:

Advantage Shakes (20 gms protein/1 gm carb) at 170 calories
or
AdvantEdge Shakes (15 gms protein/1 gm carb) at 100 calories

Both by EAS...

Or other similar products :shrug:

I like them, keep them cold and handy for a boost without the hassle/mess and they come in a couple of flavors...

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
virgovictoria said:
Ingredients:

Car/Bike/SUV etc
Wallet with money/substitute
BJ's Membership Card (or GNC or other Grocer/WalMart)

Purchase:

Advantage Shakes (20 gms protein/1 gm carb) at 170 calories
or
AdvantEdge Shakes (15 gms protein/1 gm carb) at 100 calories

Both by EAS...

Or other similar products :shrug:

I like them, keep them cold and handy for a boost without the hassle/mess and they come in a couple of flavors...

I'm very familiar with the EAS products. I think they're one of the best supplement companies out there. That said, the Advantage line is a little pricy and doesn't have the amount of nutrients I would want for the price.

If I step up I'll probably toss in a few more pennies and go for the Myoplex Deluxe MRP's instead of the Advantage shakes.

But right now I don't need a meal replacement powder. Just looking for a little extra protein without having to eat so much.

Mikeinsmd

I used to make a shake from this:

1 pack myoplex plus deluxe (strawberries & cream)
1 scoop orange betagen
1 scoop phosphagen HP
:yum:

T.Rally

If you haven't already been there www.bodybuilding.com is a great resource for just about everything related to building muscle and losing fat. The exercise database alone is enough to warrant a visit but the entire site from the supplement store to the forums are absolutely incredible. They have just about every supplement imaginable (usually cheaper than GNC gold price and unimaginably fast shipping).

Check out the nutrition forum and they have a favorite recipe thread which will give you plenty of protein shake recipes.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
I forget what brand protein shake I have in the cabinet but it isn't bad to drink. If you just add water and ice, the shake is about 200 calories. You can use milk but that adds more calories.

SmallTown

Football season!
I sometimes get chocolate protein and add it to chocolate soy milk. Add a few ice cubes, and a nice chocolate shake with tons of protein. Add in a banana or strawberries as well for a little different taste.

But normally it is just protein powder, water, ice. if I have any around, I add fruit.