looking for scrap meat and leftovers

razzle1127

ok everyone, im not sure where to post this but i am looking for meat, scrap meat, bones and organs of any animal or whole fish for a special diet i have to feed my dog. hunters butchers anyone maybe amish if anyone knows a farm i can visit. please help. thanks

razzle1127

can you help me out then hahah im am struggling on how to do it. where else can i get meat what do i feed im just frustrated about the whole thing. plus dog has the ####s. this is still week one. it will be nice to talk to a real person then trying to get help by email on here ugh.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Have you tried any of the grocery store meat departments. They have scraps when they trim meat....:popcorn:

SPF001

We are pretty lucky that we get a side of beef a year at the fair. When it goes to the butcher and the slaughter house we ask for everything but the skin. When that's gone or to mix things up we feed chicken necks. Many times I can find them for $20 for 40 or 50 pound box. Our German Shepard eats only about a pound a day or so. We were feeding purina one and she would go thru a back every 3 weeks. We have picked up chicken necks at Raileys, mckays and superfresh. Superfresh is only if we can't find them anywhere else, they were $1/lbs. We have always used Chuck's butcher shop in Charles county for processing our beef. It seems that chicken necks work much better than straight meat. It helps with digestion and cleans teeth.