Looking for scrapbookers

Hello,

I am a stay at home mother of 3 school aged kids. I would love to find other local ladies who would be intrested in getting together to scrapbook with me. I use all kinds of companies nothing set in stone. Would love to get together maybe 1x a week. Let me know if you intersted and we can come up with something. I am willing to host it at my home. Char:whistle:

JLS

Hello.. I luv scrappin myself.. but I'm alittle far from u.. but wanted to tell u - there is a group that use to get together for all day scraps - and I think they still do once in a while - but they also have like weekend retreats to scrap all weekend.. PM me if ur interested and I'll get u the name of the group. Have fun!

Hello,

I am a stay at home mother of 3 school aged kids. I would love to find other local ladies who would be intrested in getting together to scrapbook with me. I use all kinds of companies nothing set in stone. Would love to get together maybe 1x a week. Let me know if you intersted and we can come up with something. I am willing to host it at my home. Char:whistle: