Looking for someplace fun to go

zephi

I have been liveing down here in southernmaryland for a while now. Just want
to know is there any good places to go and meet people?

AndyMarquisLIVE

I might go to the racetrack tonight to get some information on competing there.

Six Flags is only some 40 miles away from Waldorf.

How about D.C.?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Zeph, you go and meet people at bars. Or work. Or community activities. Make friends with Christy on here - she'll hook you up with more people than you ever WANTED to know. :lol:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
vraiblonde said:
Make friends with Christy on here - she'll hook you up with more people than you ever WANTED to know. :lol:
Christy is also a matchmaker extraordinaire! :jet:

R

rdonthehd

zephi said:
I have been liveing down here in southernmaryland for a while now. Just want
to know is there any good places to go and meet people?

If you have hobbies, look for people at those type gatherings... but I can't really give advice. I'd like to hang out with some girls once in a while but everytime I am somewhere and meet a chick I think is cool I say something like "Hey, you're pretty cool, we should hang out." and she's like "uh, I gotta go" or "hey, I'm not gay" ---- I'm not trying to pick up chicks, just have girl friends, ya know?? :confused:

Goofing_Off

rdonthehd said:
If you have hobbies, look for people at those type gatherings... but I can't really give advice. I'd like to hang out with some girls once in a while but everytime I am somewhere and meet a chick I think is cool I say something like "Hey, you're pretty cool, we should hang out." and she's like "uh, I gotta go" or "hey, I'm not gay" ---- I'm not trying to pick up chicks, just have girl friends, ya know?? :confused:
Well, maybe if you didn't say it while softly caressing her neck you'd get a different reaction. :roflmao:

Christy

b*tch rocket
vraiblonde said:
Zeph, you go and meet people at bars. Or work. Or community activities. Make friends with Christy on here - she'll hook you up with more people than you ever WANTED to know. :lol:
Leave me out of this. I'm retired. :drama: :lol:

ceo_pte

AndyMarquisLIVE said:
I might go to the racetrack tonight to get some information on competing there.

Six Flags is only some 40 miles away from Waldorf.

How about D.C.?

Instead of Six Flags you may want to try Kings Dominion. It's just north of Richmond and probably about 70 miles from Waldorf.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
rdonthehd said:
You never call - you never write - you pack up and leave town to travel europe - I ask who can keep up?