Looking for suggestions

Toxick

Splat
I haven't been to California/Lexington Park in a brick.

What's good to eat down there?
I don't mean Applebee's, or Outback or anything fast-food.

Somewhere nice. Somewhere I could take a date.

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
ruddy duck right across bridge would be Good for a date night. Ask for the booth that is isolated from rest of resturant !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We like Boomerrangs too.

glhs837

Power with Control
Island Hideaway and Ruddy both good, concur with isolated booth, when they have music, quite often the volume in the dining area is a bit much. CD Café another great place on Solomon's. In Lexington Park,...... maybe The Beanery, a bit informal, as is Blue Wind, but both are pretty tasty. A bit more formal would be the Cow and Fish.

luvmygdaughters

I've never been, but, I've seen some good reviews for The Cow and The Fish in Hollywood. They have a website and facebook page.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Consider Elements in Lex Park or Front Porch in Ltown. Those are nice and more intimate. I've never been to Cow and Fish, but Pete and his woman say it's nice.

Hank

my war
I wouldn't consider RD appropriate for a romantic dinner, which is what I understand Tox to be looking for.

Wouldn't be my pick for a romantic dinner either. I was just making a comment concerning the sound, which everyone seems to have issue with there.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Wouldn't be my pick for a romantic dinner either. I was just making a comment concerning the sound, which everyone seems to have issue with there.

The noise level at RD doesn't bother me because I think of it as a brewpub, not as a nice quiet place to have a romantic dinner or family gathering. The raucous atmosphere at the Duck, to me, is part of its appeal. Although when the weather cooperates, you can sit outside and it's very pleasant.

glhs837

Power with Control
Ruddy actually just soundproofed the whole dining room. :yay:

Just? Moreso than the wall and hanging acoustic panels they installed about 2-3 months after opening? I don't mind ruckus up in the bar area, but down in the main dining, it can be a bit much.

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
I wouldn't consider RD appropriate for a romantic dinner, which is what I understand Tox to be looking for.

he said it was a date, could be first going out date or twentieth.... Nothing was drawn from being a place to go and be romantic :razz:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, where did you go Toxick ????

Restitution

Lex Park and California = ZERO recommendations for what you want!

Solomons = CD Café would be my #1

Leonardtown = Front Porch

Toxick

Splat

Bingo.

So far, Elements is at the top of my list. If there's something else along those lines that's the experience I'm shooting for.