looking for teddy bear

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
Iam looking for a pony sold lastnight . his name is teddy bear the women who bought him lives in laplata with the initals rt any help would be appreciated thank you:howdy::otter:

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
:otter: you mean you did not get a phone number?

just to clear this up ... I did not sell the pony someone else did that bought him from me about 3 years ago .. I called that guy and he said he just sold him lastnight to a women RT in Laplata.. he did not give me a phone number .. I am trying to see if who bought him last night would be willing to resell him or let me know in the future if they are going to sell him ..TC

horsesrock93

Chevy Is Da BOMB!!!!
This seems to be a common thing.

just to clear this up ... I did not sell the pony someone else did that bought him from me about 3 years ago .. I called that guy and he said he just sold him lastnight to a women RT in Laplata.. he did not give me a phone number .. I am trying to see if who bought him last night would be willing to resell him or let me know in the future if they are going to sell him ..TC

Robin

gone...leave it alone

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
The previous owner(who just sold the pony) has no legiment reason to give you the ladys name or phone number. This could cause a conflict between parties. Unless in your sale contract with the man you sold to specifically said something along the lines of passing along information of buyers when the pony is sold in the future. The lady is probably smart and asked him not to say her name or number because she doesn't want to deal with old owner after old owner. Why sell the pony if you are just going to keep looking for him?

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
There are so many other nice horses and ponies out there or other ones looking for good homes. Why do you keep wanting to find horses from your past to get them back? Agree with Robin. Just let it go.

sockgirl77

Iam looking for a pony sold lastnight . his name is teddy bear the women who bought him lives in laplata with the initals rt any help would be appreciated thank you:howdy::otter:

:confused:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
There are so many other nice horses and ponies out there or other ones looking for good homes. Why do you keep wanting to find horses from your past to get them back? Agree with Robin. Just let it go.

OMG you people just don't quit .. I was looking for a pony for sale and ran across an ad for sale and it was a pony my son had but at the time was not a confident enough rider to keep .. SO I thought it was neat if I could get the pony back as he was for sale .. all I am doing is trying to find out were he went ...I am also still looking for a small horse or pony for my son as we speak .. I do not have a hang up on stalking horses ... Also I am TC not Horsesrock she is my daughter ... you people r the ones who need to get over it .. Everytime we ask for any help on here we just get a bunch of BullXXXX . Thanks for nothing I will try to find out my information on anything the old fashion way .....

sockgirl77

OMG you people just don't quit .. I was looking for a pony for sale and ran across an ad for sale and it was a pony my son had but at the time was not a confident enough rider to keep .. SO I thought it was neat if I could get the pony back as he was for sale .. all I am doing is trying to find out were he went ...I am also still looking for a small horse or pony for my son as we speak .. I do not have a hang up on stalking horses ... Also I am TC not Horsesrock she is my daughter ... you people r the ones who need to get over it .. Everytime we ask for any help on here we just get a bunch of BullXXXX . Thanks for nothing I will try to find out my information on anything the old fashion way .....

You should seriously teach your daughter how to spell. At her age, her spelling is atrocious. :yay:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)

Your orginal Post "Iam looking for a pony sold lastnight." made it seem like you personally had just sold the pony and were trying to now get it back the next day. Best of luck find a suitable pony or horse for your son.