Looking for women's jeans

buddscreekman

Hi all,this is bcm's wife. I'm posting to see if any of you ladies might have any jeans in sizes 12-14-18. One of our neighbors has just got done having a her fifth surgery on her small intestine. She fluctuates in sizes pretty widely since she gains and loses weight with procedures and because of her illness. They're struggling financially and I've spent most of the summer searching yard sales for jeans but with not much luck. I think mentally having multiple sizes would be good for her since we all know how depressing it is being in "sweatpants mode",and I'd love to see her have a choice of sizes so she can just pull them on and get back out there regardless of where she is weight wise. Feel free to pm if you might have old pairs lying around.

buddscreekman

Have you tried thrift stores?

I have,and it seems like either the store is completely disorganized and I can't find the sizes I'm looking for or the jeans are way out of date - as in acid washed mom jeans. I really don't want to offer her clothes that look just as bad as the sweats - I'd like for her to be able to step out looking like her normal self,not like she is wearing clothes that don't suit her because she has to.