Looking for Work

crazyropes

I am now a Single mom with 2 girls and I am looking for additional income to help pay rent etc....

I can clean stalls help out with lesson programs etc.

I was CHA certified in both english and Western but I let that expire. I have a 3 year old and 9 year old and have not done any lessons since Sarah my 3 year old was born.

I live in Charles County and would like to stay in this area. I'm looking for part time. I do work for the vet 1 to 2 days a week and make my bridles too but I need more STEADY income.

Thanks
Debbie Hanson
Crazy Ropes By Debbie Hanson

crazyropes

Thanks Erin
I have been busting my but to put as much stuff on ebay to help bring in some more income. The bad part about looking for a house to rent is the First and Last months rent up front.

erinjograves

Thanks Erin
I have been busting my but to put as much stuff on ebay to help bring in some more income. The bad part about looking for a house to rent is the First and Last months rent up front.

I hear ya! If you want some help, call Mom. She is an agent now. She might be able to find you something!!! Good Luck!

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Thanks Erin

How many horses? peeps? I may have a place for you in exchange for work etc...

crazyropes

I am leaving my animals at my parents house I'm just looking for a house for me and My 2 girls to live in maybe bring a few rabbits with us like the does due to have babies etc...