Looking For....

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Has anyone seen or talked to Beth Lenhar recently. She worked with some horses of mine way back. I know someone who is looking for a trainer for a young appy they are interested in. :howdy:

SouthernMdRocks

persimmoncf said:
:coffee: me three...never heard of her...sorry!

Ok thanks,,,, on another note can you recommend someone to start this gelding and then continue to train him until the owner is ready or able to take over?
He's a really nice guy but big for a two year old :killingme :whistle: (soon to be three). I think this weekend I will see how he does with the saddle on and then depending on him and might try jumping up for a few minutes. I'm too old for this bronco stuff!!!!

SouthernMdRocks

SouthernMdRocks said:
Ok thanks,,,, on another note can you recommend someone to start this gelding and then continue to train him until the owner is ready or able to take over?
He's a really nice guy but big for a two year old :killingme :whistle: (soon to be three). I think this weekend I will see how he does with the saddle on and then depending on him and might try jumping up for a few minutes. I'm too old for this bronco stuff!!!!

Pardon my typos!! I think it's too early for me to function, I need :coffee: :coffee: .