Looking To Form Band

DJ_Blackrain

I'm The KOTOR God
I'm a 29 YO Male Guitarist Looking To Form A Band....Seeking Drummer, Guitar, Bass, Female Vocals & Maybe Second Guitarist For Now. I'm Into Late 80's Rock, 90's & 2000's. Rock, Alternative & Metal. If Intrested Please Send Me A PM Or Just Post A Message.

This Is Just For Fun Now......As Well Any Guitarist With A Spare Amp & Willing To Part With It, Please Let Me Know.

I Have An Ibanez Guitar, Digitech GNX-3 Processor & Shure Mic....I'm In Search Of A Amp.

PLEASE HELP WITH THE AMP.

Blackrain

Nanny Pam

Too bad I'm so old! I used to do vocals for a 50's & 60's (and some country) band called FLASHBACK.
Those were the daze. :cartwheel

DJ_Blackrain

I'm The KOTOR God
Nanny Pam said:
Too bad I'm so old! I used to do vocals for a 50's & 60's (and some country) band called FLASHBACK.
Those were the daze. :cartwheel

It's All Good.....You're Only As Old As Ya Feel :cheers:

Blackrain

Magnum

Should be Huntin
I play guitar, I too have an Ibanez. I also have been teaching myself to play the banjo. I just don't have time anymore. People always wanted me to get a band going but I have never had time. Good luck, wish I could help ya out

H

HollowSoul

Dayum....shoulda said something sooner....Just sold my crate full stack:ohwell:
But current gear includes...Epiphone SG, Crate MX120R combo, and Digitech GNX4
current playing style is drop-d 1/2 step down
artist im influenced by now include..but are not limited to...
godsmack
staind
saliva
nickleback
puddle of mud
hoobastank
linkin park
seether
static-x
disturbed
three doors down
crossfade
papa roach
evanesence
shinedown
adema
........i'f you get an amp lemme know, i'll jam
you could also check the pawn shops up in DC....my Crate Combo new listed at 499.........i got it for 75.....good luck:yay:

Last edited by a moderator:

DJ_Blackrain

I'm The KOTOR God
Nickel said:
If you promise to do a remake of "Walk Like an Egyptian" I'm on your team :lmao:

Deal :whistle: I'm into the whole Linkin Park Sound, ETc as well......but i wanna get a band sound like Evanesence/Linkin Park Mix :smile:

Blackrain

DJ_Blackrain

I'm The KOTOR God
HollowSoul said:
Dayum....shoulda said something sooner....Just sold my crate full stack:ohwell:
But current gear includes...Epiphone SG, Crate MX120R combo, and Digitech GNX4
current playing style is drop-d 1/2 step down
artist im influenced by now include..but are not limited to...
godsmack
staind
saliva
nickleback
puddle of mud
hoobastank
linkin park
seether
static-x
disturbed
three doors down
crossfade
papa roach
evanesence
shinedown
adema
........i'f you get an amp lemme know, i'll jam
you could also check the pawn shops up in DC....my Crate Combo new listed at 499.........i got it for 75.....good luck:yay:

Yea get up with me sometime on here :yay:

Blackrain

DJ_Blackrain

I'm The KOTOR God
Ok all of those intrested PM me, i've been playing since i was 18, but had to put it down for a long while, due to major wrist problems.....but now i've picked it up again. I'm just looking to make friends & have fun at the same time. :guitar:

I'm one that is willing to learn as well teach a bit of what i know......so all in PM me :guitar:

Blackrain

gumbo

FIGHT CLUB !
DJ_Blackrain said:
I'm a 29 YO Male Guitarist Looking To Form A Band....Seeking Drummer, Guitar, Bass, Female Vocals & Maybe Second Guitarist For Now. I'm Into Late 80's Rock, 90's & 2000's. Rock, Alternative & Metal. If Intrested Please Send Me A PM Or Just Post A Message.

This Is Just For Fun Now......As Well Any Guitarist With A Spare Amp & Willing To Part With It, Please Let Me Know.

I Have An Ibanez Guitar, Digitech GNX-3 Processor & Shure Mic....I'm In Search Of A Amp.

PLEASE HELP WITH THE AMP.

Blackrain
Atomic Music in Collage park ..Call information for #
They sell nothing but used gear.
The last time I was there they had about 200 used amps and about 800 guitairs. Cool a$$ place and great deals.
They pay good for used stuff too.

I sold all my gear to them.

I still have a decent PA.

I still play drums. Depending on location of jam site ?

H

HollowSoul

gumbo said:
Atomic Music in Collage park ..Call information for #
They sell nothing but used gear.
The last time I was there they had about 200 used amps and about 800 guitairs. Cool a$$ place and great deals.
They pay good for used stuff too.

I sold all my gear to them.

I still have a decent PA.

I still play drums. Depending on location of jam site ?
yeah..your sis told me u play:yay:......p.s. its a shame to hear about your guitar rag:ohwell:

ylexot

Super Genius
DJ_Blackrain said:
......but i wanna get a band sound like Evanesence/Linkin Park Mix :smile:
Well, I'm definitely not good enough for a band, but if that's the sound you're going for, I'd like to come to a show (or practice). :yay:

H

HollowSoul

DJ_Blackrain said:
Ok all of those intrested PM me, i've been playing since i was 18, but had to put it down for a long while, due to major wrist problems.....but now i've picked it up again. I'm just looking to make friends & have fun at the same time. :guitar:

I'm one that is willing to learn as well teach a bit of what i know......so all in PM me :guitar:

Blackrain
where are ya located