Looks Like Biden Will End Up Being a Better Gun Salesman Than Obama

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
As it looks more and more like Biden’s husk and his puppeteers will be bringing their New Soviet government to the Executive branch, Cam has turned his attention to what kind of looming horrors that might bring to fans of the Second Amendment:

It’s going to be a busy couple of years for Second Amendment groups, as they not only take on gun control activists in state legislatures and Congress, but do battle in defense of our right to keep and bear arms in courtrooms across the country. On today’s Bearing Arms’ Cam & Co. Adam Kraut, the Firearms Policy Coalition’s director of legal strategy, joins me to talk about some of the gun rights cases making their way through the courts, as well as what he anticipates will be the biggest threats in a potential Biden administration.
Kraut says that he’s gearing up for the ATF to launch a regulatory assault on pistol braces and 80% receivers and frames if Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are sworn in as president and vice-president in January, acknowledging reports that members of the Biden transition team have already begun talking with officials at the agency even before the Electoral College has cast its votes.
If the Republicans can keep a majority in the Senate, Biden is going to be an executive-action and regulatory nightmare. I mean, he will be those things anyway, but it’s going to be much, much worse if he can’t accomplish anything via legislation.

Now there is speculation that the specter of a president who is an avowed Second Amendment hater could turn this into a record year for gun sales.

Hijinx

They will not be happy until they have turned every gun owning citizen into a criminal.

Reactions: BOP

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
With 2020 already seeing gun sales records broken....'tis a good time to be in the gun making business. ;-) Too bad Remington couldn't have held on a little longer.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
With 2020 already seeing gun sales records broken....'tis a good time to be in the gun making business. ;-) Too bad Remington couldn't have held on a little longer.
Remingtons decline came with the Cerebus/Freedom purchase, declining quality and the Sandy Hook Bullshit lawsuits.

I doubt this boom would have helped.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
You can't hardly buy ammunition. Every place I've checked on line is a constant "Out of Stock" on every item.

I've always maintained what I consider to be a good stock of ammunition for everything the wife and I shoot. I've seriously revised my previous criteria in light of the past year's experience. When the opportunties present themselves, I'll increase my stock levels a lot.

The other problem with the current shortages is that when anything does come up for sale on any of the various sites, the prices are ridiculous.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I've always maintained what I consider to be a good stock of ammunition for everything the wife and I shoot. I've seriously revised my previous criteria in light of the past year's experience. When the opportunties present themselves, I'll increase my stock levels a lot.

The other problem with the current shortages is that when anything does come up for sale on any of the various sites, the prices are ridiculous.
I lucked out and had handgun caliber components in moderate supply but rifle primers and powders are harder to find than an honest democrat.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Barry did set that bar fairly high. Joe is gonna have his work cut out for him.

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day

Hijinx

Barry did set that bar fairly high. Joe is gonna have his work cut out for him.

Jimmy Carter and Hussein Obama did set the bar high.
But Joe Biden said " Hold My Beer" You aint seen nothing yet

Biden will quickly pass them as the worst President in history and will only hold that prestigious record for a year or two at the most until Camel Toe Harris gets in.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
New AR-15 Glows Blue When Libs Are Near