Looks like the Dorito-in-Chief got his twitter machine back

Kev_Russell

"The real scandal here is that classified information is illegally given out by "intelligence" like candy. Very un-American!"

Of course this is a tacit admission that the contents of these "leaks" are true.

I bet this guy sucks at poker.

:lmao:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
"The real scandal here is that classified information is illegally given out by "intelligence" like candy. Very un-American!"

Of course this is a tacit admission that the contents of these "leaks" are true.

I bet this guy sucks at poker.

:lmao:

What is in the leaks?

Hijinx

The leaks were put out to hurt the Trump administration.
They gave no real information about what was discussed, they only put out enough to stir the biased opinions of Trump haters.

If this is the Intelligence Agency Trump has inherited, he needs to close their doors.

Hijinx

New Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) said Tuesday that President-elect Donald Trump is “being really dumb” by taking on the intelligence community and its assessments on Russia’s cyber activities.

“Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you,” Schumer told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow.

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ly-dumb-by-going-after-intelligence-community

Is that what we want in an intelligence community? If so we need to close the doors at the CIA.

Toxick

Splat

How do you figure?

Because it's not an explicit denial?
He's never denied ####ing pigs either. Let's count that as evidence that he does, indeed, #### pigs.

Kev_Russell

How do you figure?

He's never denied ####ing pigs either. Let's count that as evidence that he does, indeed, #### pigs.

Just to be clear: he's not been accused of being a pig ####er (that I'm aware of).

He has been accused of being "in cahoots" with the Ruskies, and he's still not denied it. He's merely saying it shouldn't have been leaked. I'll let you see that through to its logical conclusion.

This_person

Just to be clear: he's not been accused of being a pig ####er (that I'm aware of).

He has been accused of being "in cahoots" with the Ruskies, and he's still not denied it. He's merely saying it shouldn't have been leaked. I'll let you see that through to its logical conclusion.

What exactly are the cahoots of which you speak? The ones that ended up with Clinton winning more of the popular vote, or the ones where the DNC was caught rigging the election?

Midnightrider

How do you figure?

The same way we knew hillarys emails were real when she complained about the Russians illegally stealing and releasing them.
Well that and the fact that trump canned Flynn.

Toxick

Splat

Using real logic:

There is no conclusion.

Lack of denial is not admission of guilt.

Drawing a conclusion relies on either:

A) Assumption
B) Access to information we don't have.

I do not make A, and I don't have B. So, I'll let you calculate the logical result of that.

Toxick

Splat
The same way we knew hillarys emails were real when she complained about the Russians illegally stealing and releasing them.
Well that and the fact that trump canned Flynn.

I can't speak to the emails, because I didn't follow the details of that story very closely, too much too fast, and too much biased reporting from both sides. The only information I got out of that was that Hillary's gut instinct is to be secretive and cover her ass, rather than cooperate and be forthcoming.

That's about all I'm really getting out of this Trump/Flynn/Russian #### too.

That and that Trump isn't surrounding himself with people who are knowledgeable of law and ethics as he said he would, and as he definitely should, and if this one doesn't bite him on his ass, the next one will.