LOOSE DOGS

FED_UP

Saw two loose dogs, black and white, black one had a brown collar in Heard Estate. Saw them twice in my yard in the last 3 days passing through. Come and find them if they are yours.

Last edited:

BernieP

Resident PIA
Saw to loose dogs, black and white, black one had a brown collar in Heard Estate. Saw them twice in my yard in the last 3 days passing through. Come and find them if they are yours.
I feel sorry for the dogs, not because they are in your yard, but that they have such rude and careless owners.
Most dog owners I know would be knocking on doors.

frequentflier

happy to be living
I feel sorry for the dogs, not because they are in your yard, but that they have such rude and careless owners.
Most dog owners I know would be knocking on doors.
Being that it's a holiday weekend, it might just be possible the dogs got away from whoever was supposed to be watching them. 🤷

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Being that it's a holiday weekend, it might just be possible the dogs got away from whoever was supposed to be watching them. 🤷
Let's just hope they don't wander into a hunting area, (deer shotgun season is in full swing), where, a hunter can, legally, dispatch them. As happened last year? I think it was?