Loper are you coming Oct 28th? Rack'm look too.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I would like to announce that you and Rack'm are taking photographs at the HPEC shows. If you would PM me and give me your real names and web sites then I can announce that at the show too. We get more support from peeps coming from Bowie that are probably not on the forum and I want them to know how to get to your photos. Are you guys going to bring any sample pictures from last show?

appendixqh

Silence!!! I Kill You!!!
I would like to announce that you and Rack'm are taking photographs at the HPEC shows. If you would PM me and give me your real names and web sites then I can announce that at the show too. We get more support from peeps coming from Bowie that are probably not on the forum and I want them to know how to get to your photos. Are you guys going to bring any sample pictures from last show?

Me Thinketh you are trying to get peeps in trouble!:evil: Watch out...someone may call 1-800-mom-vrai:lmao:

Loper

Animal Poor!

I'm not sure if I can make it yet or not.. will let you know