Loreal youth code

I just bought this product.

yc.jpg

It has been five minutes since I put the cream on my face and I still don't look 10 years younger. :coffee:

This is bullshiit. :mad:

Last edited:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
That's because it contains more alcohol than is good for your skin and will actually cause more damage, rather than repair or "reverse" aging. :smile:

KDENISE977

Lol...my hubby occasionally watches those. One I feel like I'm watching a history/antiques show. The other I feel like I'm watching Jerry.:D

EXACTLY, my husband used to be glued to Pawn Stars...we watched Hardcore Pawn and that greasy guy and we were like :nono:

this was also before our kid discovered TV. My television hasn't been off Nick Jr for at least 2 months, no joke :ohwell:

puggymom

EXACTLY, my husband used to be glued to Pawn Stars...we watched Hardcore Pawn and that greasy guy and we were like :nono:

this was also before our kid discovered TV. My television hasn't been off Nick Jr for at least 2 months, no joke :ohwell:

Yeah...I cannot say I miss those days. My kids are old enough to go in the playroom and watch TV by themselves.

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah
I got a sample of DDF in my birchbox this month. I've been hearing mixed reviews from their products. I'll have to try it and see how it works.

Lexib_

Blah.. Blah...Blah
I forgot to pack my serious skin care stuff when I went on Vacation. I bought this and this seems pretty decent as well .

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Daily Cleansing Gel & Palmers Daily Facial Lotion (Moisturizer)