Lost and Found Disc Golf Discs

cow

Starting a thread here for Lost and Found Disc Golf Discs. No one like losing a disc, but it happens. I would suggest putting some kind of contact info on your discs if you would like them returned, but if you find one with just a name on it post it up here and see if you can find the person it belongs to.

Disc Found on the 24th of May on Hole 14. The disc would have been lost in the last few days since the hole was shortened. Please Private Message me with color and name on disc and I'll get it back to you.

Nupe2

Starting a thread here for Lost and Found Disc Golf Discs. No one like losing a disc, but it happens. I would suggest putting some kind of contact info on your discs if you would like them returned, but if you find one with just a name on it post it up here and see if you can find the person it belongs to.

Disc Found on the 24th of May on Hole 14. The disc would have been lost in the last few days since the hole was shortened. Please Private Message me with color and name on disc and I'll get it back to you.

If you really want to help, how about a lost and found for my golf BALLS?!!!!

Getting tired of buying them back from the guy at the "Charlotte Hall Mall" every Saturday! :lol:

W

White Buddah

If you really want to help, how about a lost and found for my golf BALLS?!!!!

Getting tired of buying them back from the guy at the "Charlotte Hall Mall" every Saturday! :lol:
:yeahthat:
Hopefully the owner of the disc will see this.