lost dog lusby area

cryjuliet

I am trying to find my dog who ran away from my mother's house who was dog sitting her for me last night around 8 pm from the white sands area. She is an Australian shepherd red Merle colored about 40 pounds. Has a blue harness on. Her name is Belle. Any news please contact me 4106102248 if someone finds her there are two other distinct characteristics I will describe to prove she is mine. Please and thank you.

Toxick

Splat
I am trying to find my dog who ran away from my mother's house who was dog sitting her for me last night around 8 pm from the white sands area. She is an Australian shepherd red Merle colored about 40 pounds. Has a blue harness on. Her name is Belle. Any news please contact me 4106102248 if someone finds her there are two other distinct characteristics I will describe to prove she is mine. Please and thank you.

I'm in the area. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

ROXYBOARD15

Did you find your pup?? I kept an eye out when it happened...I saw your fliers at the end of my street. I have 4 doggies so I figured if your dog was close he'd come around mine playing outside. NO sign...hope you found your baby!!

cryjuliet

I just found her last night. She is a little worse for the wear but that's to be expected after 8 days lost. Im sooooooo glad she is home! And so is she. Thank you for keeping an eye out.