LOST DOG Please Help!!!

pugwagon64

One of our SMAWL family members dog is missing, some how Lucy got the door open to the house and got out.

Name: Lucy
Breed Retriever mix
Sex: Female
Color: Tan and Black

Lost in the Clarks Landing area

If you see her call

Barb at 240-925-7727

Mandy at 240-925-1982

Attachments

• lucy1.jpg
    lucy1.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:

BarbinMD

Lucy was spotted at midnight on Clarks Landing Rd just after the pond on the right. It is unknown whether or not she still has her collar on. Thanks for all your help everyone.

belvak

Happy Camper
At least she seems to be staying in the general area!! Sure hope you guys get her home soon!!

BarbinMD

As of 3pm, Lucy is still missing. There have been no new sightings since midnight wherein she was spotted on Clarks Landing Rd. shortly after the pond on the right.

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
As of 3pm, Lucy is still missing. There have been no new sightings since midnight wherein she was spotted on Clarks Landing Rd. shortly after the pond on the right.

Hi Barb, we are still looking, I had called the other night with the false alarm(Beagle) off of Blackistone, just to let you know, we received a call from "Find Toto" with a recording about Lucy being lost so hopefully that is helping with getting the word out. Good luck and we all have our eyes open for her

BarbinMD

Hi Barb, we are still looking, I had called the other night with the false alarm(Beagle) off of Blackistone, just to let you know, we received a call from "Find Toto" with a recording about Lucy being lost so hopefully that is helping with getting the word out. Good luck and we all have our eyes open for her

Thanks so much---for the false alarm even. That tells us people are hearing our cry. Also, I'm glad you received the call. We've been hearing that from several people so that's really good to know. When this is over, we'll probably be able to write a book on what to do and what not to do to find a lost dog. We have faith she's okay, but these storms could not have come at a worse time. Lucy is a very pampered pooch. I can't imagine what shape she's going to be in when we find her, not to mention what she's been eating. She is a dog who is always at our side, not a runner but eager to please. My daughter moved out with her in November, so she hasn't lived on Blackistone Rd. for very long. Before that she was with us in the Redgate area of Leonardtown, so the thought has crossed our mind---repeatedly---as to whether she may try to find her way there. UGH! That's a long way and busy roads. We are expanding out of the general area with signs and flyers today. ;-( A HUGE thank you to everyone who has been so helpful.

BarbinMD

Thanks to everyone who has come out to help in the search for Lucy. Unfortunately, we have no good news to report as of yet. It's been over 24 hours since we've had a sighting, but we feel confident with all of the volunteers and the wonderful residents of the Clark's Landing area that Lucy will be found.

Oh, and if anyone is looking for a dog friendly community, my vote goes to Clark's Landing. Complete strangers have called to offer help. Last night we saw people out walking with their children and flashlights looking for Lucy.

No matter what you have done to help in our search or if you even just took the time to offer kind words, please know that it is appreciated. My daughter's dog IS her child. To her, her child is missing and those of you who understand this are very much appreciated.

And the search continues.....

navigator

I don't know if this would work with Lucy but when Pete got loose he would run from me so I went back and got Buster. I sat on the ground and Pete came up to Buster and I was able to grab his collar. Maybe Lucy would come to a dog she was familiar with?