Lost Dog - Reward

ellebelle

Sweet but very timid. Slipped out of foster family’s front door on Monday (7/22) morning. Call 516.983.5490 or 516.983.7841 if sighted.

Small yellow lab mix (about 36lbs). Was wearing an orange printed collar with tags. She is micro-chipped. Her name is Barbie but she does not seem to really know her name yet.

Last seen around the convenience center off of Old St. Andrews Church Road in St. Mary's County, California around 10:30 Tuesday (7/23).

Attachments

• Barbie-stretching.jpg
    Barbie-stretching.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 131
You know, I got a voice mail on this yesterday, just deleted it because I thought it was a scam.

Message said missing dog "in your area", but never said what the area was, and the 516 area code is Suffolk County, NY.

Figured it was bogus.

Haven't seen Barbie, kinda far away from the last known area, but hope she is found.

ellebelle

My husband and I are originally from Long Island and we never bothered to change our cell numbers and we don't have a land line. Unfortunately that will probably be a pretty common response from the voice mail. Thanks for keeping an eye out though :)

I knew the area code because mine used to be that too. Shoreham/Ridge.

Good luck finding the pup.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Don't know if anyone asked or mentioned it but do you have Facebook? Or anyone you know have one they'd be willing to put on there for you?

acommondisaster

My husband and I are originally from Long Island and we never bothered to change our cell numbers and we don't have a land line. Unfortunately that will probably be a pretty common response from the voice mail. Thanks for keeping an eye out though :)

Have you called the vet with whom the dog is microchipped and given them your correct number, in case someone tries to get in touch via chip info?

tes218

Barbie was recently spotted near The Church of Christ on St. Andrews Church Road near the intersection of Rt. 4 and 235. If spotted, please call 240.925.8817 and/or 516.983.5490. Everyone is out looking for her.

Last edited:

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Barbie was recently spotted near The Church of Christ on St. Andrews Church Road near the intersection of Rt. 4 and 235. If spotted, please call 240.925.8817 and/or 516.983.5490. Everyone is out looking for her.

Dogs Finding Dogs

contact them now.... they have had many finds!!!!

the sooner the better as the scent trail will start to deteriorate as time goes on