lost dog

Crashpupty

havoc is havoc
Found dog

I found a Pit dodging traffic on route 4 St. Marys side of the bridge near Kingston Creek Rd. It is a black and white female very friendly. If this is your dog or you know someone that is looking for it please call 240-298-5187. She did not have a collar and is not chipped.

Last edited:

Crashpupty

havoc is havoc
She is at a friends kennel, still looking for the owner. Very sweet and loving. She spent most of the day in my lap sitiing in front of Pepper's Pet Pantry and was very well behaved as the various dogs came in for their Christmas pictures. She was great on the the leash and did everything I asked her to do. Someone has spent alot of time with her and has to be missing her.

Loper

Animal Poor!
I would just like to say EFF YOU to all the friggin idiots that could not wait a couple of minutes on Rt 4 by Kingston Creek Rd this morning! There were cars pulled over on both sides of the road, as well as in the lanes, with people trying to get this dog out of the road. We had friggin idiots behind me passing in the middle of the road and on the shoulder, while my hubby was standing there, trying to get the dog in our car and about took my doors off. From the looks of it, there were several cars stopped and trying to get this girl in for a while, I thank you people for trying. :howdy:

Loper

Animal Poor!
Did they get the other dog back, too?

no idea who the other dog was... it didn't belong to this girl's family. I didn't see the other dog. We were told from the other people trying to get her off the road that there was another dog running with her. :shrug:

Way to go Campinmutt!!! :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:
Thanks for keeping her for us... I couldn't leave her in the middle of the road and I couldn't bring her back home with our pups. The classified ad sounds just like her... :yahoo: