Lost dog

Inkd

A friend of mine who's apartment was destroyed in the apartment fire behind Food Lion is in need of some help. Her dog was lost during the fire, the firemen said they did not believe it perished in the fire and she has been unable to locate her. She has tried all of the local shelters with no luck, I'm hoping maybe someone found her and took her in. She is a black Yorkie mix, about 8lbs, almost a year old and her name is Suzie. She wasn't wearing a collar at the time but she is microchipped. If anyone has any information or, hopefully, has taken her in, could you please PM me?

Thank You.

nobody really

I need a nap
A friend of mine who's apartment was destroyed in the apartment fire behind Food Lion is in need of some help. Her dog was lost during the fire, the firemen said they did not believe it perished in the fire and she has been unable to locate her. She has tried all of the local shelters with no luck, I'm hoping maybe someone found her and took her in. She is a black Yorkie mix, about 8lbs, almost a year old and her name is Suzie. She wasn't wearing a collar at the time but she is microchipped. If anyone has any information or, hopefully, has taken her in, could you please PM me?

Thank You.

maybe that asswipe aps ate her

J

jp2854

Thank You.

has she tried any of the vets offices to see if someone brought her there due to the fire thinking she could have been hurt?

Inkd

I don't think she did, would or could the vet check for a microchip, she does have one. That is a good idea though, i'll check with her and see. Thank You.