Lost dog

KDENISE977

Posting for a friend. Lost family dog very missed! MEDLEYS NECK ROAD NEAR ST MARYS FAIRGROUND

Attachments

• image-1555572605.jpg
    image-1555572605.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 159

KDENISE977

KD, i really hope they find that pup soon, this is not the night to be out loose.
Yeah, I'm afraid an indoor doggie like this won't fair well at all if he's not found, chances are he's found and someone thinks he's their new pet :mad:

KDENISE977

Bump

Missing Toy Cavalier King Charles Spaniel named Rusti in the Leonardtown area of Foxes Point Lane off of Medley's Neck Rd. A couple of miles from the St Mary's County Fairground. Call Kim 301-752-5300 if found Thanks

luvmygdaughters

My sister lives in that area and is a dog lover, I'll ask her to keep an eye out. Hopefully the little guy makes it home.

KDENISE977

BUMP

Still missing, his family just wants to know what happened, if he got hit and wandered into the woods or if someone took him. He belongs to two adorable little girls who miss him dearly. TIA

luvmygdaughters

BUMP

Still missing, his family just wants to know what happened, if he got hit and wandered into the woods or if someone took him. He belongs to two adorable little girls who miss him dearly. TIA

Hope they find him safe and sound. Hopefully, so one has him and is keeping him safe and warm until he's reunited with his kids.