Lost in the blather...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
....is the fact that a CIA person was indeed spying on Trump and had his phone tapped. When Trump accused them of this months ago, the media went berserk saying he was crazy and making a bunch of nutty accusations.

How now, brown cow?

This is becoming a pattern: Trump accuses the Democrats and their deep state operatives of some malfeasance; the Democrats and their media cohorts scream and throw themselves on the floor; turns out later that Trump was right.

So what do we think of our dirty intel agencies? Personally, I think they all need to be stood in front of a firing squad.

transporter

You've learned well from your master spitbubble.

Make accusation and offer nothing to support them.

Seems everyone you disagree with should be "stood in front of a firing squad"

Hijinx

This morning President Trump called for Deep Cuts in the NSC.

The White House is filled with moles---and I don't mean the WH lawn.

gemma_rae

Geez T-stoop, did you know your computer camera took a photo of you when you posted?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Just to point out the stunningly obvious...

If the spooks weren't tapping his phones, how did they know what he said to the Ukraine President?

Treason is a crime, punishable by death. Various Democrat Congresscritters have assured me of that over the last year. So it's not a matter of mere "disagreement".

Reactions: BOP

Midnightrider

Just to point out the stunningly obvious...

If the spooks weren't tapping his phones, how did they know what he said to the Ukraine President?

Treason is a crime, punishable by death. Various Democrat Congresscritters have assured me of that over the last year. So it's not a matter of mere "disagreement".
There you go taking 2+2 and coming up with potato :poorbaby:

the CIA was authorized and known to be on the call, just like a dozen other people/entities. This is common practice and you should have been able to glean that from the reports that the WB was a cia agent assigned to the White House.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
the CIA was authorized and known to be on the call, just like a dozen other people/entities. This is common practice and you should have been able to glean that from the reports that the WB was a cia agent assigned to the White House.

Do you have a link for that? Because the only time I've heard that the CIA is authorized to spy on and phone tap our President is 3 seconds ago when I read your post.

Reactions: BOP

Midnightrider

Do you have a link for that? Because the only time I've heard that the CIA is authorized to spy on and phone tap our President is 3 seconds ago when I read your post.
It’s not spying or a phone tap. It’s authorized listening in from another room. There are generally several people listening in on a presidents official call. Is the stenographer ‘spying on and phone tapping our president’?