Lost my wallet

SailorGirl

somewhere between Gilligan's Island and Fenwick Street in Leonardtown - only got out of the car twice - no idea how I managed to do that. Anyway - does anyone happen to know if there's a way to get a replacement license w/o driving to Loveville. I thought I read something on the forum about that recently - like maybe within the last year or so. Is Loveville even open?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Oh no...

Gonna go search the lot now. And as far as I know..all the MVA locations are still closed!...on-line services only.

SailorGirl

Oh no...

Gonna go search the lot now. And as far as I know..all the MVA locations are still closed!...on-line services only.
If it was anywhere it would have been next to SGI's vehicle. I had no reason to take it out. BTW - I did miss his vehicle backing up but I hit that big crate and I hit it hard. It didn't do any damage to the car and it didn't look like I did any damage to the crate but...you might want to check. I have a bad habit of backing up then looking to see if anything was there or not. Sorry.

PeoplesElbow

Oh no, good luck finding it.

I am like a bloodhound finding things, , did you double search the car? Are you sure you had it with you when you left home?

Every time someone has an unaccounted tool at work I am the one to find it.

SailorGirl

Oh no, good luck finding it.

I am like a bloodhound finding things, , did you double search the car? Are you sure you had it with you when you left home?

Every time someone has an unaccounted tool at work I am the one to find it.
Thanks. Yup checked the car, checked my house, called the two places I had been. That's the oddest part I only got out at Gilligan's and he didn't see it and I got out at S'kape in Leonardtown and they don't have it. Unless I lost it the night before. I've been so discombobulated lately - I swear I put that stupid mask on and I can't seem to see, hear, or think.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
If it was anywhere it would have been next to SGI's vehicle. I had no reason to take it out. BTW - I did miss his vehicle backing up but I hit that big crate and I hit it hard. It didn't do any damage to the car and it didn't look like I did any damage to the crate but...you might want to check. I have a bad habit of backing up then looking to see if anything was there or not. Sorry.
That was a special US Navy certified Mil-Spec..nah...I can't pile on...

jrt_ms1995

It begins with an O. Is that helpful?
Yes, just repeat those sentences to any law enforcement officer who may ask; everything will be fine then. :whistle:

Seriously, though, double-super check under the car seats and any door pockets. Buy gas recently? Maybe left atop the pump or lost there? And my wife often loses her wallet in her purse (it's that large) so check there, too! :)

SailorGirl

Yes, just repeat those sentences to any law enforcement officer who may ask; everything will be fine then. :whistle:

Seriously, though, double-super check under the car seats and any door pockets. Buy gas recently? Maybe left atop the pump or lost there? And my wife often loses her wallet in her purse (it's that large) so check there, too! :)
You're being sarcastic aren't you? I double checked everywhere in the car, had plenty of gas, retraced everything including where I went yesterday. I didn't have any credit cards in there, just my license, registration, and a couple of gift cards. I think that was it. Lucked out that way. Looks like the license is going to be a pain in the ass.

SailorGirl

But the goodies you delivered before the flush..so nice...

I walked the parking lot and the driveway.....nothing. ;-(
My pleasure - it always is - you two are the only people I know willing to sacrifice yourself for what I bake and I'm grateful for it. Thanks for checking.