Lost my wallet

jrt_ms1995

You're being sarcastic aren't you? I double checked everywhere in the car, had plenty of gas, retraced everything including where I went yesterday. I didn't have any credit cards in there, just my license, registration, and a couple of gift cards. I think that was it. Lucked out that way. Looks like the license is going to be a pain in the ass.
Well, the first sentence was sarcasm. 😊

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Yeah I read that after I posted. Looks like I'm screwed and will have to go in. Thanks Ken.
MDOT MVA services are closed until further notice.

The way I read it is that for a LOST license you do it online. Click the link at the end of that statement and it takes you to the MVA e-store page and then you select driver's license service under the heading Drivers Service. Then you will have to fill out the pages as it takes you through the process.

SailorGirl

MDOT MVA services are closed until further notice.

The way I read it is that for a LOST license you do it online. Click the link at the end of that statement and it takes you to the MVA e-store page and then you select driver's license service under the heading Drivers Service. Then you will have to fill out the pages as it takes you through the process.
Yeah I saw that but got stuck on drivers license number. I haven't the foggiest and have no idea if there's any form I would have written it down on - I wonder if Geico has it - that would make sense wouldn't it?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Yeah I saw that but got stuck on drivers license number. I haven't the foggiest and have no idea if there's any form I would have written it down on - I wonder if Geico has it - that would make sense wouldn't it?
Yeah, your insurance company should have it or maybe call the non-emergency number for the SP or Sheriff and ask if they can help you can find the number.

SailorGirl

Yeah, your insurance company should have it or maybe call the non-emergency number for the SP or Sheriff and ask if they can help you can find the number.
Awesome - Geico had it. I should be able to apply online and if I recall correctly I think all I need to do is print the receipt and carry it with me. And figure out the registration nonsense. Looking better now - thanks Ken.

SailorGirl

Your drivers license number is on your vehicle registration
Which was in my wallet. Which I probably shouldn't keep there. I'm good now - insurance had it and emailed it to me. Thank you for the information - as soon as I get a replacement license and registration I'm going to copy it and stick it somewhere where I can't find it.