Lost my wallet

stgislander

PREMO Member
My pleasure - it always is - you two are the only people I know willing to sacrifice yourself for what I bake and I'm grateful for it. Thanks for checking.
Wait... besides SG there was Gilligan, GWguy, and myself in the garage. I know Gilligan is one so that leaves either GW or me as the second.

SailorGirl

So, where was it?
Refrigerator. The last thing I did before I left for Saint Gilligan's Island today was grab the whipped cream in the bottom shelf of the door. Laid my wallet on top of bunch of beers, grabbed three cans of whipped cream, threw them in a bag, slammed the door shut and it slipped behind down between them. Found it when I was looking for the last Raging Bitch.

DaSDGuy

Refrigerator. The last thing I did before I left for Saint Gilligan's Island today was grab the whipped cream in the bottom shelf of the door. Laid my wallet on top of bunch of beers, grabbed three cans of whipped cream, threw them in a bag, slammed the door shut and it slipped behind down between them. Found it when I was looking for the last Raging Bitch.
So the solution to the problem was - have a beer.

PeoplesElbow

What was you doing with all that whipped cream, sounds fun.

phreddyp

PREMO Member
THREE cans of whipped cream ? Sounds like MY kind of girl !

DaSDGuy

Interesting my ex has her own brand of beer.