Lost my wallet

SailorGirl

I'm particular to Old Peculier myself.

Old Peculier is a beautiful, yet very simple beer, brewed using a very generous blend of finest pale, crystal and roasted barley with two bitter hops combined with the majestic and noble ‘Fuggle’ hop to produce a beer of awesome full-bodied flavour with subtle cherry and rich fruit overtones. It tastes superb when accompanied by rich stews, strong cheeses and sweet puddings.

Awesome - always wondered what beer pairs well with chocolate pudding. Have you seen it anywhere in this area?

stgislander

PREMO Member

Old Peculier is a beautiful, yet very simple beer, brewed using a very generous blend of finest pale, crystal and roasted barley with two bitter hops combined with the majestic and noble ‘Fuggle’ hop to produce a beer of awesome full-bodied flavour with subtle cherry and rich fruit overtones. It tastes superb when accompanied by rich stews, strong cheeses and sweet puddings.

Awesome - always wondered what beer pairs well with chocolate pudding. Have you seen it anywhere in this area?
International Beverage is the only place I know of.

stgislander

PREMO Member

I don't think that's what they mean by sweet puddings. Chocolate pudding is more of a custard.

SailorGirl

What a coinkydink! Arrogant Bastard applies to mine, too. 🤣
Arrogant Bastard Ale - Smooth talker. Rich brown color, creamy tan foam, dense heavy head that retained it's position for at least two crucial minutes. Could have been longer, but I took a brief nap. Earthy manly odor, sexy brown bottle, this beer knows what it wants and knows how to get it. You know the type, all women want him, all beer wants to be him. He's the Arrogant Bastard, masculine, rebellious, aggressive, domineering, out for the hunt, in for the kill. No need to be a good girl around this beer, he likes you naughty. Proceed with caution, enjoy every moment, its incapable of love, and will leave you wanting more as he searches out his next conquest. Bad boy in a bottle. I like him, I think I'll keep him in my freezer next to the Raging Bitch - maybe she can put him in his place.