lost pup

Rane

Lookin for Margaritaville
sorry, this is a repeat , i have posted this is chit chat too, just wanted to get this out to as many as possible ....

hey everybody, a friend of mine has lost his lab puppy, Max, he ran off from him at greenwell state park yesterday , he is a yellow lab, huge pup, not quite a yr old yet, very much loved member of the family, my friend is beside himself, as he lost a dog last year to a stroke and Max is their new baby of the family and would appreciate it so much if anyone has seen him in that area to please PM me , TIA

Rane

greenwell state park

its off 245 east in hollywood off of sotterley gate rd

Rane

REWARD

my friend is offering a $200 reward for Max's return or any info leading to his return ... please, everyone, spread the word to anyone who might be in or around that area.. thanks a lot .

Rane

UPDATE

UPDATE
Just wanted to let everyone one know that my friend found his puppy Max ... thank goodness ... thanks to everyone who was concerned ... those of you who have pets close to your hearts know that its a terrible feeling to lose one and it doesn't always have a happy ending like this one .

RR , thanks again for the suggestion, I was there this afternoon after work posting a flyer when I found out that my friend had just gotten Max back .

:clap:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Re: UPDATE

Originally posted by Rane
RR , thanks again for the suggestion, I was there this afternoon after work posting a flyer when I found out that my friend had just gotten Max back .

:clap:
:yay: