Lost Puppy in Welcome

dawn

Has anyone seen this puppy?

Attachments

• lost puppy.jpg
    lost puppy.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 152

Roman

No Name Tag, No Chip. Smart! I hate when idiots own pets!
The thing that gets me boiling, is that if a Dog is Found, the Finders don't take it some where to be scanned for a Chip. It's FREE! My Dog, and Cats are ALL Chipped, and the dog has a name tag too. It's so simple, and pretty cheap. This little guy is too cute, and someone probably is keeping it as their own. He's been missing for awhile now.

StadEMS3

PREMO Member
I hope this little pup is safe where ever he is. No chip & no tag :burning:

My pups were fixed, chipped, collared and tagged asap! If they were outside of my fenced yard they were on a leash.

dawn

The thing that gets me boiling, is that if a Dog is Found, the Finders don't take it some where to be scanned for a Chip. It's FREE! My Dog, and Cats are ALL Chipped, and the dog has a name tag too. It's so simple, and pretty cheap. This little guy is too cute, and someone probably is keeping it as their own. He's been missing for awhile now.

If the finders dont take it somewhere to be scanned for a chip it would be Free.....but if someone has the intention on keeping it....a chip wouldnt make much of a difference.

and all of my dogs have chips and tags, but not everyone does......some people just dont think about it until its too late!

Roman

If the finders dont take it somewhere to be scanned for a chip it would be Free.....but if someone has the intention on keeping it....a chip wouldnt make much of a difference.

and all of my dogs have chips and tags, but not everyone does......some people just dont think about it until its too late!
If the Finder's keep the Dog, and decide to get it Chipped, and there is already a Chip in place, I would hope that the Vet would persue the matter. They won't place a second Chip. I found a Cat that was already Chipped, contacted the owner, who decided she no longer wanted that Cat, and I had to get permission from her to put the Chip Information in my name.