Lost Wallet

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
So, I dropped my wallet in the parking lot at True Value in Charlotte Hall. First I knew about it was when I got home and checked my phone messages about 5 minutes later and found a message saying it'd been found.

It probably would've been hours before I noticed it missing. Everything is still in it... I love honest people.:smoochy:

atrusomder

Isaiah 55:8-9
So, I dropped my wallet in the parking lot at True Value in Charlotte Hall. First I knew about it was when I got home and checked my phone messages about 5 minutes later and found a message saying it'd been found.

It probably would've been hours before I noticed it missing. Everything is still in it... I love honest people.:smoochy:

:yahoo: for honest people

sunflower

Loving My Life...
I lost my wallet once.... It was returned to my place of work minus my money and coupons :lol:.. At least I got it back and didn't have to get a new license and stuff...

Honesty

Thanks for the good news story. It helps renew my faith in mankind.

I trully believe 80-90% of people that found wallet would return with everything still inside. People know it was probably someone just like them and know how they would feel if lost.

bfncbs1

Can you ping me now? Good
I trully believe 80-90% of people that found wallet would return with everything still inside. People know it was probably someone just like them and know how they would feel if lost.

I have lost my wallet 3 times in the past year(true facts) and each and every time I have gotten it back with all contents.......Granted I never had cash in it solely becas=use I don't have any to put in it. My kids take it all.:whistle:

ginwoman

Wow, thank goodness.

twinoaks207

Having Fun!

:yeahthat:

Glad you encountered one of the honest ones! :clap:

4ps

love to hear good news!

My aunt recently lost her wallet in Lexington Park. It was mailed to her a few days later........minus the money.

With all the bad things in the world, we sure need to hear stories like this.
Cheers to all who try hard to help people, return lost items, and do good deeds just because they have a heart! Lately, I've encountered many, and I hope to meet even more!